Rifle Airpark Master Plan approved by the City of Rifle
The Rifle Airpark Master Plan includes four zoning district types:
- Airport Business Services (A-B): 5 tracts totalling 166.23 acres
- Airport Commercial (A-CO): 6 tracts totalling 64.5 acres
- Airport Industrial (A-ID): 2 tracts totalling 50.86 acres
- Airport Light Industrial (A-LI): 8 tracts totalling 163.60 acres
In addition, certain lands have been preserved for Open Space within the business community, and four have already been conveyed into Public Uses.
Full development of Rifle Airpark will create a substantial economic engine for the entire western slope of Colorado.
Impacts of Rifle Airpark By the Numbers:
- 2,500 Jobs
- 4.9 million square feet of Building Area
- More than $60 million in Retail Sales Per Year